nonydorsett.blogspot.com

Tuesday

Angela Dean's 'DeanZign' Luxury Lifestyle Collection

I was fortunate enough to be invited to behold the art that is the fashion of celebrity designer, Angela Dean. She debuted her Hollywood Luxury Lifestyle Collection fashion show held at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood on Saturday afternoon. Dean has loyally outfitted industry legends such as, Angela Bassett, Halle Berry, Madonna (remember the now famous bullet bra?), Lil' Kim, and numerous other talented icons.

At the show, I took a particular liking to a few of the pieces I pictured below. The white dress modeled by the model in the large, black boho necklace was my absolute favorite piece, and I would no doubt have snatched it clean off the model backstage if I was living in a fantasy world. TRUST.
CLICK HERE to view the collection.

Designer, Angela Dean

Latanya Richerson Jackson, Nancy Wilson & Cookie Johnson




Hottie's presence (Flavor of Love Season 1) at the show opened up an entirely different can of hauteness that I need not explain, since the picture I was quick on the draw to snap screams a thousand words. The REAL comedy presented itself when I overheard one of the many photographers standing in our midst whispering to another fellow photographer how fabulous Hottie looked, with "...that hair!", "...those big beautiful eyes popping out at 'cha!", and that "...white lace!". Dude sincerely needed him a piece of Hottie, and it was right then that I had to calm my inner snickers, and shamefully remember that beauty TRULY is in the eye of the beholder. Who'd have guessed? No really, who??

Update: Found a closeup of the tragedy. Photo Credit: Ali.