nonydorsett.blogspot.com

Sunday

Bentley Fonzworth, & Denzel Hard At Work

No, this is not a candid flick. Denzel Washington was spotted filming on the set of his new movie, American Gangsters recently. Looking extra handsome I might add.

CREDIT: Alecsey Boldeskul


Bentley Fonzworth is credited with granting me the biggest laugh I think I've had all month. I've heard that Fonzy has wanted to make the transition to rapping for some time, but I hoped it was just some foolishness that would pass. That's clearly not the case. Check him out in his Fashion Rocks performance hosted by Kanye West. Definitely entertaining, on so many levels. If you're having a bad day, this should put a smile on your face...



And please believe, Fonzy has a long time girlfriend, Faune Chambers. Remember the little firecracker from White Chicks that played Marlon Wayans' wife in the film? That's her. Who'd have guessed Bentley had a girl? ;) Now you know.

Bentley with Faune Chambers



Daily Quota:

“I knew immediately that she was going to be in my life forever. I didn't know in what capacity, but I knew that I had found someone who was going to be close to me for a long time. We became great friends fast.”
-Boris Kodjoe speaking of his wife & actress, Nicole Ari Parker-Kodjoe