nonydorsett.blogspot.com

Tuesday

50 Cent Arrest in Manhattan Videotaped

Of course, I heard about this nonsense days ago but just came across the video footage so I had to share. 50 Cent was arrested last Friday in downtown Manhattan in NYC for "bad driving", and what sounds to me like, "giving the fed his 2 Cent." I'm thinking if you're ignorant enough to be 'DWB' & driving a Lamborghini through Manhattan with NO license, and NO insurance then it probably makes sense that his choice of words were, "Do you know who the f*ck I am!?" when the police pulled him over. Ignorant. Click HERE to read the full story & details.


Are they booing 50, or the fed? ;)



In even less relevant news, Paris Hilton was arrested here in Los Angeles on Sunset Blvd. last Thursday for suspected drunk driving. I'm not even commenting on this foolishness, you can read the full story HERE.


Daily Quota:

"You demand respect and you'll get it. First of all, you give respect."
-Mary J. Blige