nonydorsett.blogspot.com

Tuesday

Kelis Is Here...


Kelis' new album, "Kelis Was Here" released today. I will definitely be getting that. I am thoroughly OVER the single, "Bossy" but I'm sure she came with it on the album. Pics from her birthday party last night have surfaced, she turned 26. She and Nas look the part as always, love these two together.


Click HERE to hear the whole album.


Spike Lee presents, "When The Levees Broke: A Requiem In Four Acts"

The first segment of Spike Lee's film in memory of the Katrina tragedy exactly one year ago, debuted last night on HBO. I watched it, and I'm glad I did. I learned some things that the media & other news outlets have been careful not to reveal (aka, CANDY COAT) about the politics, people, and devastation in New Orleans before and after Katrina.

The last segment of the film airs tonight on HBO at 9pm EST or 6pm PST. It aired here in LA at last night. Beautifully composed, and informative film. Catch it.




Speaking of American tragedies, K-Ci performed at his album listening party here in
Los Angeles last night. Five words...
COCAINE
IS...
A HELLUVA DRUG.

Yesterday's Candids

Brad Pitt and George Clooney were taking a little break from filming for "Ocean's 13" yesterday.

Halle Berry couldn't make up her mind I suppose,
and took home three bags after a shopping spree in Los Angeles yesterday.
That's how you do it.
Beyonce' performed at Radio One's 25th Anniversary dinner last night.
The dress is hurting my eyes.
NYC Idlewild Premiere

Outkast pulled up in vintage class yesterday for their NYC premiere of Idlewild.
Ohh, the kicks. Why?
Terrance Howard usually looks like a vision straight out of GQ Magazine. Key word, "usually".
Eva Pigford was there working a very fly fit.

Patti, no. Please no.
Robin Thicke's wife, Paula Patton was there, and really rocked this yellow gown.
I know Paula Parker best not EVER wonder why she gets type casted as the ghetto chick in EVERY movie she's in.