nonydorsett.blogspot.com

Thursday

Karrine Steffans Explains The Deal With Bobby

OF COURSE, Karrine "Superhead" Steffans tells all - or at least all I care to know - about her reignited relationship with Bobby Brown. Just weeks ago reports started circling the web that Bobby moved in with Karrine immediately following his recent "separation" from Whitney. Now, I've found a recent interview excerpt from New York Daily News in which Karrine gives her take on their association.

"It's a really tricky situation," she told us this week, as she test-drove a Mercedes SLK 280. "He is my dearest friend. But I'm not saying it's romantic. We won't know what it is till we're ready.

"There's a wife and children involved," the single mom went on. "I don't want to wreck any marriages. But if a marriage is already wrecked, that's not my fault." So she and Bobby have been intimate? "It's none of your business," she scolded. "I'm still celibate. And if you believe that, I'll tell you another one."

(Click HERE to read the full interview from NY Daily News.)

(sigh)