nonydorsett.blogspot.com

Tuesday

O.J. Simpson's 'If I Did It, Here's How It Happened.'

Variety reported Tuesday that Fox has made television history for bottom scraping scheduled to air a two night special interview with O.J. Simpson, titled 'If I Did It, Here's How It Happened.' on November 27, and November 29. Ironically enough, the last special will end just one day before his book, 'If I Did It' hits stores on November 30. Publisher Judith Regan sat with O.J. for the interview, which allegedly details in his own words, how he DID IT would have murdered Nicole had he actually committed the gruesome murders.

I would be hard pressed not to catch this if in fact this special is truly set to air. In all seriousness, whether he committed the murders or not, Nicole Simpson would have to be turning over in her resting place.

I couldn't believe my big brown readers when I stumbled across this story either, so check the source.

SOURCE

Scandalous Update: You know what, I will not watch this mess. The man is nearing 'prince of darkness' status right about now, and I wants no parts. Not to mention, what about the kids maaan? Thumbs down Orenthal, thumbs down.