nonydorsett.blogspot.com

Wednesday

'Our Stories Films' Launch Party in Hollywood Tuesday

Nothing EVER comes to mind when Omarion's around,
except my wondering, "WHY?"



Vanessa L. Williams' dress,
minus the fuchsia, minus the blue, the yellow, the orange, the red
AND minus the animal print is HAUTE! ;)

Lisa Raye, Tracey Edmonds, Debbie Allen


Any other day I'd be "liking" on Tyrese,
but this cap-tank-suit combo is throwing me all off.


Leon & Boris Kodjoe graced the place.
There's WAY too much sexy going on right there.



Gabrielle Union was there getting her glow on.



Eve needs to revamp her whole style. Love her, but NO.


Love me some Jill Marie Jones.



Eddie, you good?


Brandy and shadow dweller Ray J came out, and I'm wondering...
...WHAT is this mess she's rocking?




Bill Bellamy & Malinda Williams


Ashanti


And you know Ashanti was accompanied by Nelly. Too cute.