nonydorsett.blogspot.com

Monday

Boost Mobile @ Radio City Music Hall NYC

I was graciously invited to participate in the Boost Mobile RockCorps (BMRC) concert & events recently, where we assisted in volunteer efforts, interviewed performers, and above all, witnessed 5000 local NYC youth beautify their local communities motivated by the gift of music. Amazingly, the concept has never been implemented on this level until Boost Mobile collaborated with RockCorps, and now their nationwide campaign - in its 2nd year - has involved over 10,000 kids to date. The concert was hosted by Nick Cannon & showcased performances by T.I., Nelly, Young Jeezy, Kelis, Nas, Panic! At the Disco, Paul Wall and many more. The movement promises to make a huge impact on kids' perceptions of giving back to their communities, and their own power to inflict real change. I definitely plan to be a part of it again next year. Click HERE to learn more about BMRC and how you can earn a ticket to one of the exclusive concerts next year!












My personal photos & tidbits from the press room..
.

Paul Wall told us about a new VH1 reality show in production, in addition to his reality TV show he's already broadcasting now over the net, The TV Johnny & Paul Wall Show. (click here)

T.I. told us about his new movie,
American Gangster (click here) starring Denzel Washington, Russell Crowe, and other all-star cast members. The movie is still in production and set for 2007 release.

Nick Cannon says he intends to open his new clothing store this month on Melrose Blvd. here in Los Angeles,
PNB Nation (click here)

















































































Daily Quota:

"Whether it's your personal life or career, people feel they have carte blanche to everything that goes on in your life. I don't agree with that, but I do feel I have to share my thoughts on those things with people instead of totally avoiding it. I want to put it out there the way I want to put it out there. "
-Faith Evans