nonydorsett.blogspot.com

Friday

After the Party, It's the After Party & Then Some

No, the VMA's were not the thrill we expected and the show wasn't all I had hoped for, but I still managed to get a rise as I took notes and called out names at the after parties. Good stuff.


You already know Diddy was there.



Rihanna switched out of her VMA fit into something a little more velveteen. I guess for the velvet ropes? Not loving it. Fab-u-lous hair though.

Common came out. I'm loving his tee something awful. Love it!

50 Cent and that fine specimen, Tyson Beckford.


50 Cent andL.L.



Perez Hilton & Paris Hilton

Oh, stop.


Kimora looked her usual. Inebriated.


Had to give you more of the Beckford.

I love me some Lil' Kim, but she scares me a little...
...in a Michael Jackson sort of way.


Oh, Damon. I think it's time for an intervention.

Ciara's locks couldn't be more Pantene-esque.

Amerie was in attendance.


Cee-Lo performed and the crowd was eating it up.





In the Audience...





Nicole of the Pussycat Dolls gets a peck from 50
just before she took the stage.



Kanye showcased the new wife-to-be, Alexis.


Now, if this doesn't just warm the heart.
Nas & Jay-Z